Thursday, April 30, 2009

Woah rebel?

Oh My Gawddd
I am at school right now in a period that I should be doing work, but....i've nothing to do right now....blah

Anyways....Oreos. TWIST, LICK, DUNK. ew what were you thinking...

Funny how we learn about drugs every year of our lives in high school. Encouraging? or BIG WARNING MESSAGE? Don't you just love how every year you learn how first of all they make you super dooooper happy < color="#ff0000">die.
......*intermission*......the person beside me who i will not name, because one shes a fruit and two her name in another language is a fruit. so leave her in the fruit salad! XD She says that my upper gums are more attractive than my lower gums....FTW.... why are you looking at my gums? gum pervert!
....*back from intermission*....
yes drugs.....DON'T DO DRUGS....unless you were prescribed it, but then who ever said you could abuse it. "I did" you say. well....fine..... pft *walks away*

Now i should get back to helping the other person next to me with the holocaust......researching thingy....

and.....welcome @ Cobb....i know you =)

ta ta from 2nd period

17 comments:

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

Lol :P Don't worry I don't abuse the prescribed medication I have...

Well I say your lower gums are quite attractive too :)

Corn on the Cobb said...

:O lol damn now i feel louzy coz i got no idea who this is :S sorry! >.<
not like i can say any names on here anywayz

sam-ham said...

that reminds me of when I was in hospital and the nurse told me I have nice veins :S
it's a bit weird.


mmm, oreos.

our school gave up on teaching us about drugs in Year 10. Thats also when they stopped teaching us about sex and how to put a condom on a carrot.

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

As a professional vampire let me say that yes, your veins are very nice :) And well hey, it's pretty simple to put a condom on a carrot. You don't need school you just figure these things out after a few tries...

.......plus... instructions come with the box....

... they do. Really weird buying a box of carrots and getting instructions about condoms with them. I no longer eat carrots because of it :P

Corn on the Cobb said...

bilby, you no longer buy carrots, but you now feel strangely comfortable with chewing on a condom every now and then.
and oh boy doesn't it get complicated for you when it comes to sex,
"Now where exactly do i put this carrot?"

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

I put them in my ears. It's fun and stops me from hearing you cry after 3 minutes... :)

Rayne said...

bahahahhaahhaha my parents are giving me A VERY weird look due to how loud i laughed at the comments bellow.....heheheheh lorrrdddy that was amusiing:)
thanks for the lauggh boys :)
cheerio
Rayniiiie
xxx

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

Trust you on that? So you've tried sticking a carrot up your butt and still managed to get pregnant? :P

Corn on the Cobb said...

in other words, yes.

the thing that should not be said...

everyone knows the only carrot that works for cobb is bilby's.


they both love it.

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

And you love to watch TTTSNB. You are the thing that should not be because you were an accident :)

My carrots works for lots of people... why do you insult me so son?

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

I agree completely with Corn of the Cobb....

...unfortunately. lol you got burned :P

Corn on the Cobb said...

Corn of the Cobb? it's Corn on the Cobb you noob. gawsh! >.<

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

The "N" and the "F" keys are very close together... I have large fingers.

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

Yes. Yes I do. Very.

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

Agghhh!!! Stop getting so many comments! wtf!? Why can't we just TALK to each other like NORMAL people!? What have carrots got to do with anything!? :S

Stop talking people...

Rayne said...

i sense this comment abuse coming to an end :)