Sunday, April 12, 2009

Awesome things that are awesome.

Well it's certainly been a while. I forget my password often. So I do the lazy thing and just don't blog.

So, whats new with me?
I have black hair now.


BEFORE:



















AFTER:



















So, while the uploady thing uploads, what else is awesome...


Music. Music is awesome. The quotation battle this arvo with Bibly was fun. I so won that :P. It's always such an awesome feeling of satisfaction when I discover a band that none of my friends know of. Although it does get a bit hard when we go to parties and I know none of their music and they know none of mine. Although, they tend to listen to nothing other than mindless, nonsensical mainstream pop (bleh)


(stop reading this, you there, yes you.)


anywho so I tend to know most of what they listen to. I just wish I didn't.

(once again, I so totally won that argument).

(is this uploading my photos? I don't know. it better be.)

(talking to oneself is awesome too.)

Another awesome thing is when guys randomly compliment me. I get that quite often lately, which is great because of my lack of self confidence :). Yay for building up self-esteem!

You know what else is awesome? Dictionaries. I now own 13 various dictionaries and thesauruses. Most people collect bugs or stamps, or severed heads, but I collect dictionaries.
Black and white photography is awesome too. I love it. Like this photo of me:



















(you know whats creepy? You reading this while I'm typing it and all. So pfft.)

(this uploading whatsit likes to take its time.)


The word awesome is also awesome. You'd think with the amount of dictionaries/thesauruses I have I'd find another word for awesome. But screw it.

You know what annoys me? People who use semi-colons incorrectly. Like, seriously people; if you're going to use it, use it right. Don't stick it in randomly because it looks cool. (That's what she said! sorry, sorry.)

People who use apostrophes wrong are also annoying :P (haha take that Bilby! :P love you really :P)(but still, "you are brain don't work?"... bat?)
Well, thank you for your attention and I would like to conclude with a list of things that are awesome:
The Mighty Boosh (I'm going to marry Vince Noir :P)
being one of the Year 12 Media Captains!
chicken, cheese and pineapple foc... foca... damn word I can't spell. You know, Italian thing with herbs and stuff.
staying up all night talking to people
various bands that are incredibly amazing. (why oh why won't Placebo come tour here?)
colourful sticky notes
Assorted Ramblings of Cornflakes. (which I tend to spell "corkflakes".)
Cornflakes... and other cereals. I love cereal. And breakfast. I'm going to brunch with my Lit class this week.
life. (mostly.)

4 comments:

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

No I won't stop reading this while you type it... I like knowing things in advance. I have a habit of opening doors 5 seconds before people knock on them and waving at people just before they turn the corner (as in they turn the corner and seeing me already waving)

yeah; I hate people who misuse semi;colons too.

You look good with black hair :) (AND before)

the thing that should not be said...

wow, your female...

joking, i totaly knew that. black hair is awsome.

and the word is focacia. yes, i know big words, pity i cant splell for crap.

music is awsome. so is mighty boosh.

what music do you listen to???

sam-ham said...

Bilby - PFFFT. really it's weird when you talk about what I'm typing, WHEN I TYPE IT. And you; is uber-tool for; using semi-colon wrong.;
(and thank you)


the thing that should not be - yes, yes I am female. Many guys have had the pleasure of having me prove to them how female I am. Wait. That sounds bad kinda.
Yeah, that one! I couldn't remember how it was spelt.

I listen to a lot of music. Right now in my playlist I have System Of A Down, Secret and Whisper, Placebo, Ladyhawke, Daft Punk, Bright Eyes, 30 Seconds To Mars, Brite Lite Brite, MC Lars, The Sea and Cake, Coldplay, Eisley, Nirvana, My Chemical Romance, Queen, The Knife, The Academy Is..., Moby, Atreyu, and a bunch of other stuff.
So, you know, everything ranging from classic rock, apocalyptic-emo-folk-rock, Candian rock, nerdcore hip-hop, hip-hop, britpop, Swedish synth-pop, so on and so forth.
I'm being slowly convinced to listen to more metal (especially symphonic death metal, I think it was.) by my friend. He's in a band that plays heavy metal and rock and I'm their offical photographer (yay me) and so slowly I'm begining to like the type of stuff he listens to a lot more.

Rayne said...

haha woahh i like the same music as you :)
annnd haha coool hair :D
i have mine blonde atm, but im thinking of going blackish soon...haha il probs look crap though....
anyway
:)
cheerio
Raynnnie
xoxo