Sunday, April 12, 2009

How could I forget?!

the whole time I was writing that other blog entry last night, I knew there was something of incredible awesomeness that I was forgetting to mention!! I mentioned music, BUT NOT THE THING THAT PLAYS IT! The winamp Bubble Bobble skin that I use is very awesome. It's what inspired the WHOLE THING!



















You can't really see it, which sucks. But like you click on things and they do stuff and it is so cool. Also I'm a big fan of old school :). Notice the Nintendo64 neon light in the photo of me with black hair?


I love my desktop wallpaper there too. It's a photo I took at our Year 12 ball. Looks like a bit of a rave. Here it is without the stuff over it:

haha you can see my convo with Bilby there!
(I know you're reading this.)
(besides, I have 3 other convos up, so pfft :P)
I know Kyle and Chris are in that photo, I don't know who the third person is.
Another really cool thing is Coca Cola flavoured lip balm
(yes I do have to mention that I know you are reading this.)
anywho there is also a Sprite flavoured one. Various Fanta flavoured ones. Etc. *insert inappropriate comment about tasting me.*


OK I SHALL! Taste me, I taste good! Kinda bubbly and sugary (you'd be expecting salty wouldn't you? Surprise!) It's so much fun when people taste me. mm-mm yeah I taste good. I have a menu where you can choose what flavour you want me to be baby.

2 comments:

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

That's pretty awesome! So that's what it looks like! OK...

no I was distracted by your hair and face that took up most of the photo.. on closer inspection I did see the N64.

Well pfft to those other 3 because you mentioned ME instead of the rest! So HA! (Once again you're strange obsession with me leads you to mention ME in all your posts!)

sam-ham said...

it really is cool. like when you move the voume bar the little evil guy rolls around in the bubble and when you reach 100% then it goes "pop!" and it's a little burst bubble.
I will blog about it more later.

Yes that light is like my version of a blanky. I took it with me when we moved.

I am also talking to Kellee, Haydon, and Chippy. So, HA :P