Friday, November 21, 2008

music!!!

ahh, fuck it. i wanted to go on abiig random rant about something of no significance, but its early, im tired, i have a chem exam, and i have to get up for work at 4am tomorow. fucking hj's.....

instead im going to post song lyrics, and if anyone knows the song, then you must reply or comment or something telling me how smart you are!

your broken so am i, im better off alone, no-one to turn to and nothing to call my own

one last thing i beg you please, just before you go, i watched you fly on paper wings, halfway round the world, until they burnt up in the atmosphere, sent you spiraling down, landing somewhere far from here, with no-one else around

i am a slave and i am a master, no restraints and unchecked collectors, i exist through my need to slef oblidge, she is something in me, that i despise

when the priest comes to read me the last rights, take a look to the crowd of the last sights, of a world that has gone very wrong for me

im over existing in limbo, im over the myths and placebo's, i dont really mind if i just fade away

if i had to, i would put myself right beside you, so let me ask, would you like that??? would you like that???

does it make you happy??? are you feeling happy??? are you fucking happy, now that im lost left with nothing???

its in your head, all the voices mistaken, shake it off, shake it off, were all dying in the end

she taught me how to trust, and to believe in us, and then she taught me how to cuss, that bitch, its over!

tell me when im gonna live again, tell me when this fear will end, tell me when im gonna live inside, tell me when im gonna feel alright

i feel so, much better, now that your gone forever

my body aches from mistakes, betrayed by lust, we lie to each other so much, that in nothing we trust

you do it to yourself, thats what really hurts, is you do it to yourself

as i was going over the cork and kerry mountains, i saw captain ferrel, said his money he was counting, i first produced my pistol, then produced my rapier, i said stand and deliver, oh, or the devil he may take ya

if you are dead or still alive, i dont care, i dont care

nothing comes taht easy, and nothing comes for free, somethign comes from nothing if your willing to believe

all the problems make me want to go, like a bad girl straight to video, little darling welcome tot he show, your a failure played in stereo

so drill it, so drill it, so hard, feel it

i shut the door and traveled to another home, i met an older man he seemed to be alone

the sun goes down, i feel the light betray me

good luck with your guessing guys!!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Im a little embarressed to say that the ONLY lyrics I knew from all of those were

Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin
Happy? - Mudvayne
Rebirthing - Skillet

All the rest I had no idea :p

xo

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

oh! the first one is

Better off alone- Sum41?
Vermillion- Slipknot
dont know
dont know
zzyzx rd. - Stone Sour
Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin
Happy? - Mudvayne
dont know
Right Now - SR-71
dont know (sounds familiar)
dont know (come on! that's not very descriptive...)
dont know
dont know
Whiskey in the Jar - Metallica
I Don't Care - Apocalytpica featuring Adam Gontier from Three Days Grace (woo! one of the best songs ever!)
dont know
dont know
not sure i want to know
dont know
Papercut - LINKIN PARK! Because you can't mention song lyrics without them :)

Well... I did a lot better than Brooke :)