Thursday, November 27, 2008

Irony

Hey doesn't anyone think my previous post was kinda ironic because I start off saying I'm far too cruel to the thing that should not be and congratulate him on being a great and significant contributor to this blog then I start mocking him slightly? Yeah... then he has a little laugh at me for my "in joke" and then writes about Star Wars.... the writing about Star Wars isn't ironic although the story of it is (Like Oedipus! Curse you English Lit Drama questions for the exam! They were all boring and sucky!) because Anakin tries his hardest to save someone who he inevitably kills by trying...Irony... b***...


Yes, another ironic thing in life (life is full of iron... and irony... and... tetramethylbutane) is I was up last night very late... I couldn't sleep and I notice on the table is a page from the newspaper taken out and laid out in front of me.... it was about how lack of sleep is bad for teenagers my age specifically... Yeah. I'm trying to get to sleep for two hours wanting to go on the computer (I blame you Brooklyn... I really do, you keep me up at night.... now that sounds really suggestive but if you know me then you know it's not like that at all... it involves lots of thinking and wondering about how things work... anyhoo) and so I'm really not getting any sleep... it's late and I'm suffering from insomnia (which happens in holidays) and the newspaper is telling me all these ways to get to bed... unfortunately the only one of them that doesn't involve doing something a while back (if you must take a nap don't take one after 5pm, adjust your body clock with natural light, exercise about two hours before you go to sleep) was to go to another room for a while... I wanted to go on the computer, that's in another room! (Going on it for an hour makes me tired... because everyone in the world is boring... nah just kidding!) But it also said that new technology like computers and internet and stuff is keeping us awake... what? Everything is designed to keep me awake! Everything!


I want to sleep....


... why does heavy metal music make it easier to sleep? You'd think it'd keep me awake but no...


Another Ironic aspect of my life is I try my best to make everyone happy even if it involves doing something I don't want to... that sounds selfless enough right? Very noble cause in life to make everyone else happy to the end.... But I enjoy it! I do it because it's fun not because I think I have an obligation to always do it... it's fun helping people! Does that make it selfish? If you didn't smile when I helped you then I don't want to help you! BE HAPPY or you're wasting my time! I'm and emotional shell and you must fill me with sweet sweet love! Nah just kidding that... didn't sound right... but yeah... You're right Brooklyn, the world is motivated through selfish actions masquerading as kind ones. But does that make me evil?


I should find a better way to be evil.... hmm... maybe I'll use google earth to spy on people and find their houses? Then send them random letters in the mail :) I once sent someone a dead puppy in the mail... well... you know we were joking about it a few days before so I did it....


The funny thing is... I'm not lying! :D


OK! EXPLANATION! OK before you start thinking I'm honestly insane enough to send a dead puppy in the mail (and think about it, you think I'm going to pay for the shipping costs?) I have to tell you that it was actually just a drawing... a more cartoony drawing than a creepy realistic one. I don't remember what I called it but yeah. I also sent the person a drawing of a gang of undead puppies and the opening bars to my favourite song (that I've written that is... it's called "Goodbye") and 16 pages of unintelligable handwriting that she only partially understood...


What that has to do with Irony I don't know... I just don't like posting really short blogs...

1 comment:

the thing that should not be said...

i totaly agree with the whole making people happy even by doing stuff you dont want to. i do it all the time, and i think personally if everyone did it, not just us two, then the world would be in a shit cause everyones doing stuff they dont want to, wich makes them unhappy, wich means the otehr people have to do more unhappy stuff to make them happy and fail, and everyone ends up as depressed emo's sitting up all night watching the bold and the beautiful.