Sunday, January 11, 2009

Rumoured Nights

No, this has nothing to do with rumours. Much. I had this one part of a song stuck in my head, going around and around and around and around.... I would wake up to it, fall asleep to it. All I could hear in my mind was: "... never heard the words that were spoken... nights, with the rendezvous." IT WASN'T EVEN THE FULL LYRICS! Then, just now, I heard the song on my playlist and went ":O I KNOW THAT FROM SOMEWHERE!" Turns out the song is Rumoured Nights by The Academy Is...

So I decided to blog about it.

It is about 1 am and I am bored, no one is on myspace now and also only one person on msn is talking to me.

Oh, the Basil-cat wants in. Okay well now I have a cat that looks like a squirel that was once named Ginger, now named Basil apart from when dad calls him Cecil, to keep me company.
And he decided to go sleep on my bed. Which is covered in stuff. Like books and clothes and all that jazz. And cushions.

I've redecorated my room once again. I tend to move things around a lot. I also realize I only really know one person who is a co-author on this blog. Which kinda sucks. I like knowing people! So for all those who don't know me... which is all of you but one... (well one of our followers knows me too! :D) well, hello! I am Sam. You say anything about green eggs and ham, and I will hunt you down. My actual name is Samantha, and you don't hear anything about green eggs and hamantha do you?! :P

It's my friend's birthday, or perhaps it has already been, but either way, her party is on Monday. And it is pirate themed! It's ages til my next birthday, but I want a themed one this time. Just gotta think of what theme... any suggestions?

Anywho, I am listening to music that makes my spirit soar, I am marvelling at the majesty of the universe, pondering how I got to where I am, making plans to improve the future, and realising that I love each of my friends, however near or far they may be, and I feel honoured to know those that I know. It's pretty cool to know that no one will ever know the exact same people I know, they might know some, but they will never have the same connections I do. Reminds me of that time in Science when we got told how when we look at a star, that light that we see, only we can see it. Other people see the same star but not the same beam of light. That light is special to you, and only you. I had a really bad day yesterday, but I feel a lot better now. Things are not perfect, but that just means there is room for improvement.

5 comments:

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

Hello from the co-author you know :) Everyone knows me but half of them don't even know my name... u do! whoa :P (that'd be kinda weird u not knowing my name after all this time...)

that wasn't related... i haven't told u the story of so many people not even knowing my name have i? ok thats for later then...

I'm sure I introduced u (online) to one of these co-authors... hmm...

OH! OH! I just remembered something! OK anyone i know reading this might not get it (JAAACCCKKKK!!!!) but yeah... Sam Gamgee... as in the gardener of Frodo... yeah (JAACCCKKKK!!!!) u may not know the co-authors but they've known about u for quite some time and there have been some jokes about ur name.... "no she's not a hobbit! OR a man!" (JJAAAACCCKK!!!!)"I bet she doesn't exist..." (JJAAACCCKKK is the person who called u a hobbit...)

... but u do! :P yyaaayyy u exist! :D (and so do ninja penguins...)

Is basil the 3-legged cat?

Anyhoo... we had a similar discussion in physics (physics is awesome! much better than maths... chemistry is physics's b*** :P) only it was about rainbows... no one sees the exact same rainbow its always varied slightly because its not the same rays of light :)

oh right! the party... uhh... hmm. pink. no... BRIGHT COLOURS! that's it! ur theme should be BRIGHT COLOURS because it fits with u! :D ull never be able to decide on anything and keep changing ur mind and being kinda weird and random so make the theme just that.... weird and random bright colours! then everyone in ur bedroom will match the walls and assorted objects scattered around it...

there :)

have a nice day (haha u didnt end ur blog with that! its mine forever!)

sam-ham said...

Unless I'm not me and someone stole my identity! :O .... no... I'm still me.

Probably. If it was the one who kept spamming me due to a virus, I gave up; too many people I know have viruses.

Yes well most of the people I know have no idea what a hobbit is :P

Haha my penguins I draw are funny. Eh heh heh.

Kimber is the 3 legged one. Basil is the big fluffly one with the curly tail.

You sound like Chippy... that aside, lovely theory :)... maybe we all just imagine things. And everyone else does too. Only they think it's all the same things, only they aren't!! :O

Hmmm... sounds interesting. I'll consider it. I have some friends who are like... those people from the Neutral Planet on Futurama. "If I die, tell my wife I said... hello." haha classic.

Ohhhh I see how it is. I'll use that phrase, WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT. Which reminds me of that time I had to rofl when this guy least expected it. Then I was at his place and then I rofled and was like "YEAHHH bet you didn't expect me to rofl IN YOUR OWN HOME!"

the thing that should not be said...

hmmm so you only know bilby??? well i kinda would like to think you know him, seeing as how you used to go out.

unless im thinking of another sam... no im possitive he said it was you.

its a shame you dont know me, iv been told im an interesting person, not that i believe them of course. and in waht way am i interesting to them anyway....

getting off the point. you should know me! i wanted to know you when you were going out with bilby, but you broke up before i got to meet you. pitty. i wanted to peer into a mind that would possibly find so called bilby attractive.

haha joking, everyone knows he's very hot.....cough. lol.

dont be put off though, i may sound weird now, but wait till you meet me in person! hehehe.

well, thats if we ever meet...

sam-ham said...

what do you mean if we EVER meet... I'm watching you riiiight now :P. lol not really. that'd be weird. yes that is me, I dated him. You seem interesting. I'd like to meet you sometime in real life, I think that'd be cool.

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

Weirdness is her speciality if you haven't noticed... I didn't know he wanted to meet u. Wow. See?

OK TTTSNB ur interesting like a grasshopper.... it looks kinda freaky under a magnifying glass :P (its awesome!)

Hey! I am very charming... u KNOW this and have been annoyed at my charmingness! (he has... he has got very annoyed at how charmingy I can get)

what was i commenting on? :S I dont remember y i was involved in this...

... yes thats right... it's all ur fault sam-ham :P U disapointed TTTSNB! Unbelievable :P