Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mood: Contemplating Credit Card Fraud

Getting told by your mother to get a job: 561 times.

Applying to local buisnesses and franchises: 15 times.

Getting the chance to work somewhere because your sister works there: 2 times

Failing job interview in a humiliating and embarrassing string of "um"s and "uhh..."s: 1 times.

Getting a job but it only lasting for 5 hours: 1 time.

Realising you don't remember your bank details so the $38.40 you earnt can never be withdrawn: Every day

Realising that none of the places you handed in your resume have called you because every single piece of contact information on it is incorrect....

...15 f***ing times...

Facing the prospect of being jobless for the rest of your life: Priceless.

1 comment:

sam-ham said...

haha. Fail :P.
I have a job and it is awesome.
I chose my own hours, as long as I do 2 hours on my normal days and then whatever hours when I get called in.
I get paid more than my friends who work at fast food places.
The people I work with are awesome.
I get to work at a place I really like.
I get a guaranteed job for a year.
And I don't have any uniform.

Funnily enough I turned up to the interview in all my costume for A Midsummer Night's Dream. Makeup, long yellow dress, jewelry and all.

Anywho, good luck with future job hunts.