Monday, July 27, 2009

Okay Well...

Considering it doesn't look like this thing will be made, maybe some of your opinions on it, if you find it funny, may make this thing progress somewhere.
This is the Bilby skit by the way.
I DO NOT POST THIS UP TO SPITE BILBY, I POST IT UP SO THERES A NEW POST ON THIS SITE.
WHICH HAS BEEN A WHILE ^-^
and also so all you peopel can know what your missing out on... if it isn't made.

here it goes.

Oh btw. Lollz i must mention that i am not insulting Shane or Bilby in any way in this. I don't much know or talk to Shane, but i only made him involved in this because he is in the majority of Bilby's skits ^-^
so, considering my script is a satire for Bilbys conventions, i had to include you in it Shane :)
The who tranny bit was added in as a part of the convvention that something obsenely weird or problematic comes out of somebodies mouth in Bilby's videos. So i thought it would be funny if you both "embraced" what was come out of the mouth in this one. Oh well, that';s just to help you with your interpretations....

here it REALLY goes...

NOT....

HAHA just kidding here you go....THIS TIME



BALLAD OF BILBY: A CRAZY BILBY MUSICAL.
WRITTEN BY EDGAR LOVECRAFT
IN A SCRIPT FORMAT THAT IS NOTHING LIKE A REAL SCRIPT BUT IS JUST CONVENIANT FOR EDGAR TO WRITE IN

CAMERA ZOOMS IN ON BILBY, SITTING ON HIS STAIRS. LOOKING INTO THE DISTANCE. LIGHT ACOUSTIC GUITAR STARTS IN THE BACKGROUND AS DAVID GOES INTO HIS SONG.

BILBY
“PRELUDE TO SONG
Some. Call. Me Bilbyyyy.
Some Call. Me, Crazy.
Some Call, Me. Baby
Some Don’t call me, at all.
VERSE 1 (GUITAR SPEEDS UP)
“IM THE RANGA MAN, I’M THE MOVIE MAN
MAKING MOVIES FOR MY YOUTUBE, DOING THE BEST I CAN.
I’M A KIND MACHINE, NOT A MEAN MACHINE.
I’M CRAZY BILBY, I AM AWESOME, SKETCHIN AS FAST AS I CAN
THE KINDA DUDE YOU KNOW, WALKING DOWN THE STREET SLOW
I’M CRAZY BILBY, I’M A MAD DOG, CHALLENGE ME IF YOU DARE!!!!”

Shane walks in.

SHANE STARTS RAPPING (suitable guitar to accompany rap)
“YO, RANGADOG WHAT IS HAPPENING AYEEEEE!!
ARMA SHANE DOG, I GOT BITCHES, LETS GO FUCK YIPPEE YAY

WHEN THEY SEE MA DICK, THEY’RE GONNAS GO CRAZY AS
I’M ONE HUNG MOTHERFUCKER, GONNA SPLIT OPEN THERE ASS

THEY SAY “OOH BABY HONEY WHO’S YOUR FRIEND OVER THERE?”
THAT’S BILBYDOGG BITCH, GO FUCK HIM DON’T STAND AND STARE”

Bilby, looks over and waves. A calmer acoustic flows in to accompany Bilby’s singing

“Oh Shane, you are so vulgar. Oh Shane, don’t really bother.
Your rudeness, your disregard, shows you really don’t care.
For my audience. Watching on youtube, don’t be vulgar if you dare.
For you see that, being all rappy, will offend my audience yeah!
SHANE: (singing same style as bilby, but more loud and aggressive)
WHO GIVES A FUCK, MISTER BILBY, THEY”LL GET OVER IT I SWEAR!”
Bilby: But Mr Shane., Why the change of heart, you used to be so sincere”
SHANE:
MISTER BILBY, LOOK WHO’S TALKING, YOUR SINGING LIKE A QUEER.
Bilby: Oh behave, mister shane, get that dick out your ear.”

SHANE, going into a rap
“Mister bilby I’m ashamed, your videos need a new flavour some zazz.
So I thought “Hey mr Bilby, let’s involved some fine ass
Showing thongs, monotone songs, what happened to the days?
Where they’d be an emo in your bin. Dude our videos are now gay
Pwnage grannies, fucking trannies, oops I wasn’t supposed to say
That was a secret we would keep, until the end of days.”

BILBY (joining in on the rap)
“Damn it Shane, now everyone knows,
I can’t get over Miriam Rivera’s gaze!”

SHANE,
“Oh god mister bilby I swear it won’t happen again!”

BILBY
“fuck off shane, you did it too
you worked the he-she’s shaft all day!”

SHANE (reminiscing, smiling)
“Ohh yeahh…..”

SHANE (shocked, going back into rapp)
“errr, no dude, NO WAY!”

from a doorway, bilby wearing a wig (or girly clothing, or something to communicate the fact he’s female)
BILBIETTE “ohhhhhhh Shaneyyyy!!!! Come back to bed!”

Shane: “okay bilby, I’ll catch you later. Good luck on the rest of your video.
I’m coming Baby! Oh Boy!”

Cuts to bilby
BILBY: “damn that bilbiette is one foxy transvestite. Shane the lucky bastard!”

THE END

3 comments:

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

Oh yeah... that would not have gone down well with the younger of my audience :P

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

My latest video is far from G-rated! And my other youtube channel has a few clips of Fraser Logan (FRASER LOGAN!) dry humping a shirt saying "That's right, I am a gay robot" and "Politics make me so horny"

Corn on the Cobb said...

haha yeah true.
ahh well. we'll see how shizzle turns out.