Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile.....

i had a really messed up dream last night. well actually it wasnt as messed up as some that iv had, but it was really weird. so weird in fact that i felt the urge to tell all who would listen about it, and lo and behold, here i am typing away to randoms about the most deepest and private chasms in my sleeping mind.

i cant actually remember how it started. its like when u put on a movie, walk away for a few minutes then come back and realise that u've probably missed something important. well i was at whities with my friends from school, and u know how ur group of people is walking around and u see another group of people from ur school and the two groups generally ignore each other because both groups have a mutual peaceful agreement wich involves not acknowledging the other??? yea well our group walked past some people from the group of girls who are generally seen as popular sluts of some kind by everyone else, only most of them arent actually sluts. and one of them, i actually sit near her in maths, suddenly developed very strong feelings for me apparently.

i dont know were that came from. i think iv spoken maybe 5 sentences to her in my life, and to be completely honest she's as dumb as a post, and she has a really nasaly whiny voice. anyway, she suddenly was clinging to my arm and following me and my friends around. we all thought it was pretty funny, and we thought she was joking. then she knocked me out with chloroform, kidnapped me, and strapped me to the bench from james bond were goldfinger uses the laser to try and cut him in half. then the chick threatened to cut me in half if i didnt marry her. when, lo and behold, brendan rappelles in from the ceiling, brandishing a rocket launcher, claiming that i am actually already married to him :S then rayne jumped down and landed on his head, saying that he couldnt have me as she wanted to disect me for science class first...... gee, thanks rayne.

then it kinda did the whole jacobs ladder trippy change of scenery, and i was at school. now, usually, whenever i am thinking, i play with my left piercing while i think. in my dream, i decided to try a change and play with my right one for a change. i ended up pulling my tooth out, with lots of blood gushing out of my mouth. so i ran into the guys toilet and tried sticking my tooth back in its socket. i succeeded. then i turned around and the guys toilets had magically turned into the girls toilets, and tinlok was standing there yelling at me calling me a perve. and i was standing there like, what the shit, my tooth fell out again, when suddenly a pair of guys from that crowd who think their hell tough and hardcore and dress wannabe gangster came up to me, still in the girls toilets, and tried to start a fight with me, when i promptly threw a rasengan into his chest.

for those who dont know, a rasengan is a type of jutsu used in naruto, wich creates a spinning ball of concentrated chakra in the palm of your hand, and basically it grinds its way through people before eventually exploding and leaving them with a sizeable hole in their chests. well i managed to use one on some guy. horay for me, im a real ninja now, believe it! well the guy didnt die unfortunately, and i kinda bailed out of the toilet, and i ran into cornflake who said that their was an assembly on and that we all had to go to the gym. on my way out, the guy i had blasted in the toilets was sitting on the lawn trying to patch himself up with pink flower bandaids, and i waved to him as i walked past. he didnt wave back.....

well we all got to the gym, and their were boxes of icey poles there, and for some reason the job fell to me to hand out icey poles to everyone. only problem was that there were heaps of people wanting yellow icey poles, but there was only like 3 yellows in all the boxes of icey poles. so i got all 3, stood up in front of everyone who wanted a yellow icey pole, and put all 3 in my mouth at once and ate them. yum. then my brain litterally froze, and i had ice dripping out my nose. then i woke up.

again, not my most messed up dream, but deffinately one of my most random. oh and i have some song lyrics to show you all:



Hollywood whore Passed out on the floor I'm sorry but the party's over

Cocaine nose and trendy clothes, Gotta send her to rehab
She found out she's got no soul, But it really doesn't bother her
White trash queen, American dream, Oh what a role model
Throwing a fit, making a scene, Like no tomorrow

Hollywood whore, Passed out on the floor
Can't take it no more, I'm sorry but the party's over

The talk of the town, And she's going down
I'm sorry but the party's over No-o-ow

Awake by noon, drunk by four, Sucked up in the showbiz
Your so lame, your such a bore, I wanna kick your teeth in
Plastic smile to match your style, We can tell you got a face lift
You're so vain, you're so vile, You're a number one hit

Hollywood whore, Passed out on the floor
Can't take it no more, I'm sorry but the party's over

The talk of the town, And she's going down
I'm sorry but the party's over

The cameras are gone, And nobody screams
She couldn't survive her fifteen minutes of fame
Her friends are all gone, She's going insane
She'll never survive without the money and fame

It's all going down the drain

Hollywood whore, Passed out on the floor
I'm sorry but the party's over

The talk of the town, And she's going down
I'm sorry but the party's over

Hollywood whore, Passed out on the floor
I'm sorry but the party's over

The talk of the town, And she's going down
I'm sorry but the party's over

Wake up, the party's over Wake up, the party's over
Wake up, the party's over Wake up, the party's over
No-o-ow Ha-ha-ha Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya honey Ha-ha-ha



the song is hollywood whore by papa roach. just thought u should all read it. its depressing when this is the image that comes to my mind when i picture teenage culture, celebrities and good old americana. well i hope everyone is having a good holiday so for. till next time.

5 comments:

cornflake said...

a little glass vile? :P

wow.. what scares me most is that i KNOW you've had weirder dreams.. i've heard all about them.. they make me not able to sleep at night.. *twitches eyeball*

Rayne said...

er.....
I have had weirder......
Rayne
xxx

Corn on the Cobb said...

josh....that wasn't a dream man :|
i saw it happen

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

That was quite odd... I feel left out, seeing how I didn't get to try and marry or kill you... oh well...

What's zydrate?

the thing that should not be said...

tis from "repo: the genetic opera", and its basically a drug that is extracted from dead bodies, and there is a song about how it comes in a little glass vile.