Tuesday, July 7, 2009

mansons funny interview

i think mansons an emotional wreck right now :( break ups, heartbrake dont do good for a man as you'd soon read.

A Hammer mole was recently present at a Marilyn Manson press day, and described how he arrived drunk with a ‘prostitute’ who he demanded lift her skirt to be photographed by him on his phone before trying to write on the hotel wall…

After Manson finally settled down he said the following things amongst others [it must be added that he apparently sobered up miraculously for his following interview... weird] :

MM: “I just got interviewed by the gay guy”
Interviewer: “Alan Carr?”
MM: “Yeah, he did love me too much.”

I: “Now Obama is president and everything is going hunk-dorilly…”
MM: “Is that a word hunky-dorrily?”
I: “It is now. Is there anything left to rebel against.”
MM: “Yes there is. You have to rebel against the normal usage of pubic hair. So this what I did last week, or several days ago here you go you have to be patient it’s worth the wait.” [Shows picture of girl's pubic hair shaved into a swastika on mobile phone]. “That’s what I did last week, that’s how I rebel.”
MM: “Twatstika”

Click here to see what we thought of Marilyn Manson’s Download performance…

I: “If you had to pick one thing that made you happy in life what would it be.”
MM: “Drugs”

I: “you have a passion for art. Are you still painting.”
MM: “Yes”
I: “What have you painted recently.”
Mm: “Women, canvas, sperm.”
I: “Sperm”
MM: “Yeah, sperm canvas.”

MM: “I don’t care about money. Do you know what money’s for? It’s for rolling up to snort cocaine.”

I: “If you had to wrap yourself in cling film for the rest of your life or only eat mayonnaise for the rest of your life, which would you choose?”
MM: “Well I tried to make a condom once out of tin foil and a rubber band but it doesn’t work because girls when they bite tin foil it hurts your teeth and then I have to knock their teeth out and it’s a whole ruckus. …Not mayonnaise but girls don’t like it some get a rash. I’m allergic to tits I break out in erections.”

I: “If you could play one character in a film what would it be.”
MM: “Adolf Hitchcock. It’s like a combo.”
I: “Like Hitler in a Hitchcock film kind of thing”
Mm: “Yeah because it has a cock in it.”

1 comment:

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

Hahahaha! Something tells me he wasn't being serious during that interview... or maybe he was? Who knows? If anyone makes a movie out there with a character called Adolf Hitchcock then I will go to see it just to see if Manson plays him.

Anyhoo, that is quite amusing :)