Thursday, July 9, 2009

A New Bilby Skit: written by yours truely.

hellooooo fellow ramblers of cornflakes!
i have come to inform you of an agreement between me and Bilby.
We stated that he will write a peice for me to film, and i will write a peice for him to film :)
both to be on youtube.

i have finished my writing of the skit "Ballad of Bilby", and have sent it to him.
Now Blogging community, i need YOUR HELP, to pester Bilby into making it if he declines to.
If it comes to it, i will post the script here on the blog site for you all to read and make further decisions on your opinions towards it.

lets just say it follows (takes regards of the usual Bilby conventions) the bilby conventions, regards past material, and Bilby characteristics of characters, but with a new fresh twist to it :) not to mention a little satire on bilby himself.
nothing i would regard as insulting, but all in the name of humor :)

so please, demand bilby to make the ballad of bilby, for your sake aswell as mine.

Hey Bilby! you do realise, as long as its realisticly possible for me, you can write whatever you want for me to make. coz i will :D.

oh well, cya all ^-^
xoxo
ily

9 comments:

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

It was hilarious and very good. But I'm not doing it... not that I don't want to, but I just can't. I won't be able to get anyone who will play the other part especially not Shane who you have specifically wrote into for the part. Which makes sense... but no. He's too lazy to even try to do that and I don't think he's talented enough to rap... a convention of bilby is to not write people specific characters.

Plus some of my subscribers are 12 and 13 years old...

Pester me away but I'm still not going to be able to do it unfortunately.

Corn on the Cobb said...

the thing who should not be, who is next to me right now, begs to differ. says shane will.
its worth a try bilby, even if you just change the name of the person to someone who could. editings a fantastic thingy mister bibly, you can make someone so untalented look talented, with the patience.

i think you can do it. so does TTTSNB, and he wants you to do it.
trust me, give it a try
TTTSNB says about it "it will be your biggest youtube hit ever"
i agree with him. ask him yourself, he did say that.
and i say it
and jimi said it
Jason said it
Quentin said it
Cornflake said it
Your lord and saviour said it
but the devil hates it and doesnt want you to do it, so do the opposite of what the devil asks you not to do.
or you will be denied passage into heaven if you do what the devil wants.
YOUR FAITH IS ON THE LINE MISSY

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

Did you just call me "missy"?

Corn on the Cobb said...

oh come on i didnt say it I TYPED IT.
you obviously cant be deaf since i didnt say it but now i'm thinking your an illiterate who cant read.
jjk xD
yeah i did say missy ^-^
gotta problem with that, missy?
GOD COMMANDS YOU TO MAKE THE SKIT

Rayne said...

:| bilby do it. =]...i have no idea what 'it' is but do 'it'.....

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

You can't really take sides if you're not informed...

Hey TTTSNB should help me shouldn't he!? I bet he'd love to take Shane's place if he wants it to be made so badly :)

the thing that should not be said...

that wouldnt be so bad actually, although i reakon it would have greater comedic effect if it was shane rather than me. shane is so much sexier.

Rayne said...

:|

Corn on the Cobb said...

well it can't be helped ^-^
Bilby your making it.
with shane, without shane, you'd only really know til you've spoken with him about "your brilliant new skit idea!"