Saturday, December 6, 2008

Imitation

They say imitation is the greatest form of flattery.... they're bloody wrong. Who are "they" anyway and why do they say a lot of things? I don't know... I just don't know! (*breaks down into tears*) I actually do like the idea of imitation being the best form of flattery. I try to imitate things around me occasionally. I like comics... but especially ones that are well drawn (yeah... I judge books by their covers...) because I want to see if I can mimick their drawings... and so then later on I've figured out certain things in more detail and can draw them better... like superman or alien.



What that has to do with anything I have no idea! This post isn't about imitating drawings... in fact it's about imitating life. In my old drama class (which I guess I am no longer part of... holidays and all and when their over it's going to be a new drama class) one thing the teacher (who is AWESOME!) said was to watch people and pick up their movements and mannerisms so you can later mimick them. I was very disapointed that we never got to do an exercise where we imitated our classmates because I would've been quite good at that I say... some of the people in the class are quite distinct (especially cornflake. You're wonderfully unique :)) and it would've been lots and lots of fun mocking- I mean, mimicking their unique hand gestures and movements. (The face! The horse he makes that face! You know...)



So oh well, I never got to mimick those people around me... so today... I'm going to see how good I am at mimicking through writing...



That's right :D I'm going to mimick fellow bloggers! (poorly) See if you can guess which ones they are! (Btw, not all of these are part of ramblingsofcornflakes and outside bloggers that I know of might actually be included) OK: (Keep in mind that these are mainly done from memory and I really should've spent more time paying more attention to the specific words these people use... oh well enjoy my attempt at mimicking people!)



1)









Well that was a mean joke I'm sorry... that's such an easy one to get though... (We still care about you silent one!)



2) ok today i drank so much v it was awesome. i think i'm addicted to v. i hurt people who take it away from me. y is it that it never makes me hyper though? i really would like lots of energy when i destroy the world.



once again i am broke. i have completely run out of money because certain people keep on asking me stuff and i'm too kind to give in and buy so much stuff for everyone else. i swear my manager needs to start paying me more if i'm ever going to move out of home. i would love to have a house to myself just cover that walls in linkin park posters and metallica and in the basement i could have a carpet with a pentagram on it. or even better i could paint it into the floor! probably summon some demons... i would really like to ability to shoot fire from my hands. then i could burn cities to the ground and no one could stop me.



3) OK, this is an absolutely boring blog and sometimes I wonder why I even bother to contribute to my own blog. I've been tempted into doing this by C, who has decided that this is his codename recently somewhere in the first our of a very long conversation concerning God, life, death, human communication, mannerism, psychology and how he talks to his bunny rabbit. So many people want to know their code names and I haven't even thought of any but I'm pretty sure it'll just be a number or letter because I really don't care too much. No I'm sorry I should care about the single letter I refer to you as on the off chance I shall blog about you. Sorry people that I know... Please don't hurt me? I don't actually know what you people think or feel so I'm just going to continue talking about.... something....



This blog doesn't actually have anything in it. I normally do blog about something but today doesn't seem to have much to say. OK I'm going to break the 4th wall here and seriously mess with people's minds. I think it's going to be very weird when I read this blog. The me me not the imitation me. Imitation me doesn't actually think this is weird but real me will be reading this thinking that it's weird and now I'm probably going to be agreeing with what I'm saying here only if I don't then I'm not good at imitating myself which is beyond weird when you try to think about it. Now that didn't make much sense. Do I make sense? Well there have been a lot more embarrassing moments in my life which we're not going to mention. I've told you all far too much about me and I'm going to not tell you anymore.



4) Grr. another boring class that i'm stuck in so i can't type mcuh. i feel like hurting someone right now, the teacher is just soooo boring! he is meen too and never gives me extensins on my work!!

cheerio

talk to you later



5) OK sorry darlings for not blogging recently I've just been busy with work. But it's the holidays now so woohoo! No more maths (I'm not too good at it) which is going to be awesome! Holidays ftw! What shall I blog about? I don't know :( My blogs are pointless.

Twilight is coming out soon! It's so awesome I love Edward Cullen!!! He is so hot I adore him! :) I really want an Edward to myself :P I'm going to see the movie as soon as I can. I sure hope the movie lives up to the book.

Sorry people but I've run out of things to say! :( oh well.
any who. Leave comments and thanks for reading this kay :)
much love
xx

---

OK! Well I sure hope none of those people are offended by me mimicking them... I really couldn't think of much to say so these are quite short and do not reflect the normal length of their posts. OK seriously please tell me the people that are being parodied can at least realise who they are? I'm not sure how well I did so please tell me that you know who these people are! Most of these people are from this blog but some are from others... but others that visit this one quite frequently and come on... I'm pretty sure some of you who are part of this blog might know who the others are. Btw the opinions and beliefs expressed in the imitation blogs are not my own and are based on what the people they are mimicking have previously said.... I don't believe number 5's blog is pointless at all!

Well I've bored you people for long enough....

OH LOOK A BIRD!

2 comments:

the thing that should not be said...

i do not go on THAT much about v and how underpaid i am. and like you wouldnt have mtallica and linkin park posters around your walls in your house.

and the whole demon thingy with petagrams was by way of an experiment, not a passtime.

so ner!

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

ner indeed fellow blogger... ner indeed.

but i never said u did it as a passtime... did i?