Saturday, December 6, 2008

Howdy!

Erg. That makes me sound like a cowboy. Hmm... Hi? Nah, too plain. Hello? Sounds so uncertain! Sup? Hmm... Too 90's! or too gangsta... either way, not what I'm looking for. Saluton? meh. Too foreign. Hey? so... something I would normally say. Is there a single conversation I start that doesn't begin with "Hey"?... actually yes, yes there is. Only if I know the person well enough to say something out of the ordinary though. Anywho, back to the problem at hand. Hi what's your name and phone number? Perhaps that's a little too stalkerish, but is something a certain admin would say *cough*Bilby*cough*. Reading things as I write them! *raises eyebrow*.

Ah stuff it. I'll put on my cowboy hat and chaps, grab a lasso and, HOWDY! *throws lasso at inanimate object and ends up lassoing self*

Not new to blogging, but new to this little community here! You have now been invaded by SAM-HAM! *raises fist to air, as superhero cape flies dramatically behind her*. Everybody put your helmets on and duck for cover! Or if all else fails, just grab a duck! No ducks around? Well then... you're screwed. *puts on American accent* Nice to meet y'all. *quits the American accent and slaps self in face*.

Speaking of accents... That is one area in drama where I suffer. I can do some. By some, I mean British. When trying to be Samuel Beckett (man of genius!) who lived in France, born in Ireland, I had a British accent! And even worse, well you know how you listen to people with accents to know how to speak like they do? Well when we did a play at the start of the year, we had to be Italian... Guess where I got my Italian accent from...

Red Bull adverts.

I kid you not. That lady leaning out of the car to yell at her son as he flies away? Yeah, that's where I got my accent. I've remained top of my drama class though!

You know what I hate? When you love a song and you dance around to it (what?! Who said anything about dancing in your underwear? Of course I don't do that! *shifty eyes*) then you listen to the lyrics and you cry. Or you realise it's in another language and could indeed be a threat to all of humanity, just set to a funky beat. I do that all the time with a song by Cute Is What We Aim For. I sing along, then once again realise that it's an underage girl getting drunk and sleeping with a guy who then abandons her.

Did I say I have a superhero cape? Oh well there you go, I must feel comfortable here already seeing as I already lied to you all! Actually I made my friend a superhero cape for her 16th this year. It was made out of bright striped material, and because I blew up the sewing machine (oops!) I had to hand sew EVERY SINGLE stitch. Now this was like a life size cape! I even hand sewed the seams!! Spose that's better than hand sowing seams...
I'm going to make one for myself eventually though. It'll go perfectly with my sombreros and knee high socks.

So, why am I here? I was held against my will to a bed made of marshmallow and threatened to join, or else face an enternity of eating carrot soup with an invisible fork. Well, in reality I was talking to Bilby about New Years Resolutions. I don't think Resolutions has a capital letter but OH WELL. So yes I said one of mine was to start a new blog in a new place. He then coerced me, in a gentle and unthreatning way, to join here. It feels a little odd, as I wasn't going to start until New Years, seeing as the blog was about my new life! (Just got out of a horrible relationship. I know, I know, no personal issues to be discussed - but it is relevant!) But oh well! Better now than never! Or... better now than in 24 days!

Tally-ho, it's off to bed I go!
Actually, I lie again. And I don't mean lie in bed! Heh. Anywho, I must first finish writing other various emails and things, and then... other things. Then sleep!

Have a nice day!

(EDIT: Oh dear goodness. I just realised that how I finished my blog entry is rather VERY similar to how a certain someone else (yes YOU there) finished theirs. We are much too alike sometimes. But... but that's how I often finish my other blog entries in the other place I blog! Erg.)

2 comments:

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

...But... I say "howdy"... and so does cornflake....

Good to have ur randomness on the blog :)

Hey I had discovered a new thing I could do! I was just testing it out ok? I'm not stalking.... (how did u know i ask for peoples names and numbers? btw... it works...)

YEs and sure it's relevant but thats the most mention he ever deserves :)

and for ur signing off...

.... hmm... hmmm indeed.

the thing that should not be said...

i have a question: do i know you?

if i do, then hey who-ever you are.


if not, then hey who-ever your not.