Friday, August 21, 2009

fan_FUCKING_tastic

Ooh, does everyone want to here a factual day in the life of ol' Edgar?
No, but i'll tell you anyway.
Well, my life was considerably uneventful until it got to 4th period.
I sat around, depressed at the eventfulness of my current life. so i was kinda robotic for the end of that period.
then i went and filmed for a bit, coming back i run into my ex girlfriend, who's name is "slutty mc slut slut fat bitch fatty foopa faty fatty fat fat emo whore bitch ass peice of shit loser cunt little self centred woe is me whore bitch slut cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt, shippidy doo dar shippy dee day selfish scrag minger".

now you see, i'll take you back to a little insightful backstory of my life.
Boy gets hugged by random girl, boy talks to girl, girl likes boy, boy likes girl, boy gives girl necklace.
now what is this necklace?
this necklace, is indeed a gift from my mother. It isn't worth much, but i dont often see my mother.
I see her once a year, so i take all the time i'm with her for granted, and this necklace becomes of huge sentimental value to myself, because its from mummy :D.
because it was worth a lot to me, i thought it was a romantic gesture for my girl to have it for aslong as my heart is hers, or some romantic bullshit like that.

Anyway, little miss "slutty mc slut slut fat bitch fatty foopa faty fatty fat fat emo whore bitch ass peice of shit loser cunt little self centred woe is me whore bitch slut cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt, shippidy doo dar shippy dee day selfish scrag minger" dumps me for another dude. Her best mate.
he is a little weedytrys-to-be-scene-but-fails kiddo who has a criminal record for shop lifting and gets beaten up by 14 year olds.
yeah...dont i fell great, i get dumped for that :\
what does that make me?
dont answer that! lol

so back to the story, i'm walking back with Afroman, holding my camera with a tripod and "slutty mc slut slut fat bitch fatty foopa faty fatty fat fat emo whore bitch ass peice of shit loser cunt little self centred woe is me whore bitch slut cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt, shippidy doo dar shippy dee day selfish scrag minger" is behind me.
i turn and say "oi, i want my necklace back",

"slutty mc slut slut fat bitch fatty foopa faty fatty fat fat emo whore bitch ass peice of shit loser cunt little self centred woe is me whore bitch slut cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt, shippidy doo dar shippy dee day selfish scrag minger" mutters something.

i then say "OI! I WANT MY FUCKI-" thwack i walk into a pole....

Afroman looks at me and starts laughing. I then start laughing at the hillarity of the situation.

Okay, there i am, trying to make a statement, against some horrible human being. And what happens to me? I WALK INTO A POLE.
OFF ALL THINGS....A POLE.

straight after that i just couldnt look dignified you know, which made the rest of the arguement horribly awkward.

Anyway, i dont know whats happening with the necklace. but i got considerably upset after this confrontation,
i'm laying at the desk and everyones like "haha ohh Edgar you look tired"
I'm like "i'm not tired...."
there like "oh then stop slacking LOL"
i'm like "grrrrrrr asshole"

Bilby actually noticed, as did Netsrik who i had a talk with briefly before the gossipy girls surround and mobbed her with hairclip compliments.

Afroman and Jethron Gastroll said they'd back em up on the bus since "slutty mc slut slut fat bitch fatty foopa faty fatty fat fat emo whore bitch ass peice of shit loser cunt little self centred woe is me whore bitch slut cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt, shippidy doo dar shippy dee day selfish scrag minger" takes the bus with them.

i walk home

i infact walked home with Bilby.

Anyway, i get home and all is pretty cool. i just hope i get to go out this weekend.

anyway, just felt i should tell you how much it sucks to have all dignity taken out of you at a time you really need it.

CHOW CHOW

1 comment:

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

Wow, she has a REALLY LONG name. Must've been annoying to get her attention... unless you shortened to it "HEY SLUTTY MC SLUT!"

I got dumped once for a drug addicted drunken animal abusing weirdo in Tasmania... I forget the reasoning but in the end it didn't really matter. Things will get better, and maybe you'll get that necklace back.

Have a nice day.