Thursday, August 20, 2009

bored

i havnt posted a blog in a while

so i thought i would

so

anyone read cobbs blogg lately???

it is rather good if i do say so myself. he can be a bit of a sick puppy, it would seem. but what he sais is usually true, funnily enough. i also have started my own blog now. unfortunately it is not anywhere near as good as cobbs or my beloved raynes. well, its about equall with cornflakes, but only cause she never posts anything at all. come on people, make with the interesting posts already! except you cobb, your working overtime at the moment.

oh, and public enemies was really over-rated. just kept going and going and going.

1 comment:

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

I thought Public enemies was alright... I liked it.

This blog has basically become Cobb's blog followed by your input and occasionally mine and sam-ham's. Not quite what I was aiming for when I made it but oh well.