Friday, June 26, 2009

A-Z Thing

She made me do it with her mind powers.

A - Age: 710
B - Bed size: King. Single. I think... big enough for me plus a half a person (so basically perfect)
C - Chore you hate: Watering the plants. I guess I don't need to do that right now because the clouds are so grey I have to turn the lights on to read.
D - Dog's name: It's called Non-existant
E - Essential start your day item: Sandwich. Sandwiches are items right?
F - Favorite color: Green. That or red... red like the blood of an innocent child.
G - Gold or Silver: Gold! (give it to me)
H - Height: 5'11"
I - Instruments you play(ed): Guitar/Piano (and at one point in time, the recorder. I did it quite well!)
J - Job title: Currently unemployed... again...
K - Kid(s): I shall not even consider the possibility of allowing such atrocities to live until I am at least 30.
L – Lick or bite: What is this about exactly? Because I'm going with lick for... ambiguous purposes.
M - Mom's name: Jenny.
N - Nicknames: Redfro, Bilby
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Nope
P - Pet Peeve: People doing things that are beyond reason or sense to such extremes that it is borderline proof of insanity that deny obvious physical evidence and simple logic. Acting weird is one thing, being insane is different.
Q - Quote from a movie: I don't have one but recently I've been saying "We're dead! We're ALL dead!" from Terminator Salvation.
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 2 Older sisters and 1 younger brother.
T - Time you wake up: 7:25am
U- Underwear: No... involves too much effort...
V - Vegetable you dislike: Cooked carrots make me vomit.
W - Ways you drink your coffee: I drink it through the act of not drinking it...
X - X-rays you've had: Teeth only. Yeah, I don't get interesting things like X-rays.
Y - Yummy food you make: SANDWICHES!!!
Z - Zoo favorite : Meerkats and otters :D

Feel free to do this... I would if I were you... I AM your lord and master after all...

1 comment:

the thing that should not be said...

i sure as fuck hope u actually wear underware........ even thinking that thought is making my brain melt out my eye sockets :P