Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bout TIME!!!

Haha yes, i have finally been able to log on. THANKYOU BLOGGER FOR THE EASY ACCESS (that's what he said...to her....me being "he"...your mum being "her"). MUCH APPRCIATED!
oh well, im back, and i'll be able to remember my password which is snook-HAH NOT TELLIN!

Anyway, i decided to ramble about nothing at all. and not about cornflakes as the blogger site is called. has anyone here rambled about cornflakes? why cornflakes if anything? is it actually funny? witty even? the name of this site? or is there some inside joke i'm missing?
probably, knowing Bilby. oh but bless his heart he is very talented at transcribing his storys to the screen. he can actually get people to act normal. asfor i can film quite well, just something gets lost in the translation somewhere :\. well thats how it seems to me sometimes anyway.

oh and i see no ones updated the poll? someone put in a new FUCKING POLL!!! all i see is it on there.
OH YES i'm well aware i'm being a nasty bitch but afterall it's a site for ramblings, but not from a cornflake (ohh now i get it, weee are the cornflakes. and just exactly what the fuck does that mean!?!), as i was saying. not the ramblings of a cornflake, but by some pissed off porti reacan. '
i can be nasty sometimes, i'm entitled to it. heres an example!
THE THING THAT SHOULD NOT BE'S MOUTH LOOKS LIKE A HAIRY VAGINA, BUT A VAGINA I WOULDNT WANT TO PUT LORD SLUG INTO.
hahaa yes a reference to my other blog. i was surprised people foudn it funny, or theyw ere just being so sincere i'm not sure. but thankyou.
but i won't make lord slug a running joke. i'm already bored off it. i re watched the movie lord slug and was somewhat dissapointed.
someone buy me the freiza saga of dragonball z, or the saiyan saga for christmas :D
the movies are kinda average, especially without all that nu metal shit as the soundtrack. yeah i brought the japanese versions with there music (dated to 1989 or whenever when the movies first came out there) thats the corny astroboy, speed racer sounding shit. but it had the english dubs, no wonder it was so cheap :(. didnt get to see any super saiyans either. so it was basically really disspointing. fights werent that great :(

oh well enough on that.
hahaha! everyone look at bilby's comments on youtube!
one calls him ugly, and is helll ripping into him!
but you know whats funny?
HE'S CALLING BILBY UGLY! AND THE DISPLAY PICTURES NOT EVEN BILBIES FACE XD
IT'S "(LOOKA T IT TO FIND OUT, NOT ALLOWED TO MENTION NAMES)"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AND ALSO HE THINKS HE'S 21!!!
HE WOULDA JSUT PUT THAT SO HE COULD VIEW THE RUDER VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE, LIKE EVERYONE DOES
THIS GUYS TOTALLY GOT HIS FACTS WRONG, AND HE'S RIPPING INTO BILBY SAYING HOW WITH A DISGUSTING FACE LIKE THAT AND BEING 21 HE'S PROBABLY NEVER BEEN LAYED XD
haha i feel sorry for (censored) though, would probably shatter his self esteem and self confidence if he saw it :(
oh yeah i was kinda getting sick of the caps.
sorry for the eye sore :(

now for a lymeric
there once was a man with a big dick
who wanted to have sex with a chick
he pulled down her fly
her dick flopped in his eye
this chick was a dude called nick xD

funny right!?!

3 comments:

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

Yes, you're missing the in-joke. It's not funny it's meant to be inspirational but it wasn't... oh well.

Well seeing how I'm the only one who can update the poll and my computer is really s*** I can't also view webpages properly and I've been wanting to update the polls on all 3 of my blogs but can't because it loads but with the one error that doesn't let me change things.... grr. Oh well I'll try again now.

Anyhoo, why thankyou :) Naturalism rocks.

lol. That's an interesting, yet immensely disturbing, look at TTTSNB's face :/

Yeah I don't get why random idiots feel like hating people on youtube. Wtf is the point of trolling randoms? Who gives a f***? Shmooface (as he is known on here) doesn't really care and hasn't really got a fragile self esteem. The idiocy of youtube users is unbelievable sometimes. I keep getting the same generic comments on a video of mine complaining about things I told them at the very beginning of the video and in the description that I KNOW ALREADY! And people call me an idiot sometimes yet they get seriously annoyed at me because my video is mocking some one blah blah blah... No. What they're REALLY saying is "I hate you because I am an idiot who hates this video which is actually a piece of satire - a concept I don't understand - and think it's against something I think is good when really it's against the kind of person who I am assuming you are. Go to hell, you're useless as making films... I say this because I haven't bothered watching your videos and so can make whatever judgements I want."

Ah, the youth of today are so full of s*** :) So full of hatred and assumptions...

Interesting limerick there.

Well this was quite a random post. Hmm :)

Corn on the Cobb said...

haha, then i've made my point ^-^
wow bilby that rant on youtube trollers was a blog in itself.
post it :P

Corn on the Cobb said...

not before i do