Monday, June 29, 2009

The things you say that no one is meant to hear...

but they do. I do it all the time. I say stupid things (or do stupid things) that no one is really meant to hear BUT THEY ALWAYS DO!

Like one time I was talking to a friend and we were in a dorm with other people and out of all the conversation all these other people hear is me saying "I need to fart" and THEY COMPLETELY MISSED THE REST OF THE CONVERSATION!

I forgot why I was ranting about this.



So anyhow.
erm... I just felt obliged to post something because I has neglected my position as contributor to the blog :)


OHHHH we totally need badges for the members of the blog! woot! I love badges :) Especially my Media Captain one :D hehe go me xD

Anywho... dammit I forgot my thought again.

Oh right. Currently 26 on the most seconds. Kicking bilby's ass :P (in a friendly way). I need a badge for that too.

I have badges on my wardrobe. My work one, my National Film and Sound Archives one, my Jay Jays Hands On! one, my Family Guy "There's an evil monkey in my closet!" one, a Notre Dame uni one, and my Hugs Not Drugs one. That about sums up my life in badges :) Only not the Notre Dame one. I don't want to go there. I do want to go to uni though.

I love badges. I need more random ones. I should put them on my school tie. It's my multi-purpose utility tie-belt. It has badges, paperclips, bobby pins, all sorts of things on it. Although I'm wearing a scarf now too, so you can't see them :(


speaking of which, I'm still in my uniform :S

ciao for now then :)

4 comments:

the thing that should not be said...

badges taste nice. i dont eat them with milk though. yea, im that hardcore :P

sam-ham said...

haha you make me lol :)
I never tried to eat my badges though. Lets just be sure you're not eating badgers instead. Oh wait. That was intended sexual innunedo til I realised its beavers, not badgers :)Just don't eat badgers, beavers, or badges. I don't think they're good for your health :P

the thing that should not be said...

never tried a badger before. hmmm might be a bit chewy for my taste, and the claws kinda put me off.

as for beavers...... lets not go into that :)

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

Aren't you MEANT to go in to beavers? It doesn't normally work any other way... you're doing it wrong.

*trap*