Friday, June 26, 2009

HAHAHAHAHAH this is what i sent some guy trying to chat up my girl on myspace.
he kept sending stuff like "ooh nice dp" and "hey i miss talking to you heaps gorjuzz"
so i sent him this, trying to be every bit as melodramatic as he is in his comments
btw he lives in california, so keep that in mind to the referrences of internet and long distances
here it is :)

"i miss you. gorjuzz. oh my romeo, from over the other side of the world, but so close through the internet. i express my soulful passion of my missing you. despite the fact may have a partner, i shall not respect him and i shall continue missing you, the person i have never met in my life and probably never will meet.
ooh how i dream of your myspace profile at night, making me toss and turn and clutch my pillow in excitement.
you say me to respect you and your partner, but i will just keep coming back.
because this is the truth of romance, and it finds its way in the most unlikely of ways, such as my high speed broadband internet connection.

"and woman, i will try to express
my eager feeling and my thankfulness
for showing me the meaning of success
oooooohoooohoooo wow wow do do do do dooo
and woman i hope you understand
the little child inside the man"

i write that to you as my confession for how much i miss you.
actually no. that was written by john lennon.

in all seriousness, respect what my girlfriend has to say. i bet you didn't like me chatting you up.
so be a darl and at least exchange in normal conversation with my girl thanks."



what do you think? :)

5 comments:

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

Hahahaha! XD That was an epic response to that random. Good on you!

Corn on the Cobb said...

cheers bruusky ^-^

the thing that should not be said...

your girl??? i thought u broke up with meg :S

Corn on the Cobb said...

no we got back together

sam-ham said...

haha well done :)