Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Birthday

I had 710 candles. Not all of them were lit but a lot of them were. They melted onto the cake which was pretty... interesting. For presents I got money, socks and two bricks. Watched Iron Man, Plan 9 from Outer Space and Little Nicky. We then set fire to the 710 candles in a big pile in my backyard and made a flamethrower out of hairspray. It was fun. Then I got in trouble with my mother.

Most of it was fun. Most of it...

May it never be spoken of again.

Next year will be even better. 711 candles! (And this time I won't get birthday punches because man my arms are bruised)

3 comments:

sam-ham said...

happy belated birthday?...

you're getting old :P

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

Don't call me old...

sam-ham said...

but you are :)

I'm still 16 until October. You are over 700 years old. You're old :P